Conditions for data storage
Your privacy and the security of your personal data are of utmost importance to us. Therefore, we would like to introduce you to the rules that we have implemented in our Polyclinic. Your personal data will not be sold or otherwise disclosed to third parties for promotional purposes except in the case of diagnostic and surgical procedures or complementary medical treatments in other medical facilities associated with the contracted treatments.
We emphasize that the physician is committed to guarding everything he learns about the patient's health as a medical secret. A medical secret is every information that he learns about the patient, his or her personal, family and social circumstances in the course of performing his medical duty.
The physician is required to keep accurate, comprehensive and dated medical records in accordance with health regulations and is able to provide adequate information at all times about the patient's state of health and treatment. The physician is obliged to submit these data at the request of the Ministry of Health, the state administrative offices in accordance with special regulations, the Croatian Medical Association or the judiciary.
A physician or a responsible person in a medical facility, company or other legal entity engaged in a health-related activity is required to ensure that the records stored in electronic media are protected against alteration, premature destruction or unauthorized use.
Upon request, the physician is required to provide the patient with all medical records needed to diagnose and treat his/her illness. The medical records are folders containing the status, history of the disease, as well as photos.
What are the data that we collect?
You voluntarily provide us with data such as name, contact details, address, medical and family history, all of which we need to be able to provide you with services in the field of aesthetic medicine. These data are obtained in the course of:
● advice and consultation
● consultations with the patient
● treatments and aesthetic procedures
● preparing offers and invoices
● developing a treatment plan
● managing the patient’s medical records
● keeping records during the intervention
● monitoring patient satisfaction
● control examinations.
For the purposes of the above data processing, we collect the following personal information:
● name and family name
● date of birth
● OIB (personal identification number)
● telephone number
● mobile phone number
● name, address and telephone number of the next closest relative
● data on past and current health status
● medical diagnoses (if available)
● data on other treatments and therapies
● photos before, during and after the surgery or treatment.
Data for treatment purposes are collected, processed and stored in accordance with the law.
in Article 7.
With whom do we share our data?
The data provided to us as a part of the provision of our services may be forwarded to our accounting data processors (billing information) and to medical facilities with which we cooperate (diagnostic laboratories and other institutions). With regard to contracts with our partners, we have ensured that they comply with the highest standards of protection of personal data.
- improving user experience
- measuring the success of a marketing campaign
- the analysis of behavioral patterns.
Cookies are text files on your computer that collect standardized Internet information.
This information is used to monitor the use of a website and to generate statistical reports on the activities on the site. You can set your browser to not save cookies. However, in some cases, some features of our website require cookies and may not work if you do not accept them.
What rights do you have with regard to the collection and processing of personal data?
● information about the processing of your personal data
● access to your personal information
● correction of false, inaccurate or incomplete personal data
● requesting the deletion of your personal information when it is no longer needed or if the processing is illegal
● withdrawing of your consent to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or if the information relates to your particular situation
● restricting the processing of personal data in special cases
● receiving your personal data in a machine-readable format and sending it to another editing manager (data portability)
● requesting that the decisions based on automated processing, related to you or which have a significant influence on you, based on your personal information, be made by natural persons, not just computers. In these cases, you also have the right to express your opinion and contest the decisions.
How can you contact us?